About Sulzer MixPac 400ml Manual Adhesive Dispensing Gun
• Dual Rod Drive Mechanism Replaces Plastic Teeth Plunger
• High precision dispenser with unique dual drive mechanism
• Ratio Selector Added To Improve Metering
• Same Body Used For All Ratios
• Improved Mounting Hook
Exceptional dispensing with full flexibility The new dispenser delivers highly accurate and homogeneous metering. The DM2X has been designed to dispense 2-component adhesives and sealants in a very smooth and controllable way, making it easy to achieve precise and consistent results.
At the heart of the DM2X dispenser is an innovative dual drive system, which significantly improves dispensing performance. Compared to conventional technologies, the mechanism is an advanced solution as it balances the force applied to each cartridge. This allows the operator to adjust for different mixing ratios such as 1:1, 2:1, 4:1 and 10:1 by means of a selector switch. Learn more about main features in the animation below or watch the DM2X User Guide in the gallery.
This high quality adhesive gun by Sulzer MixPac is an industry standard, 400ml 10:1 ratio dispensing gun for use with GLUE 360 adhesives. The lightweight durable design is perfect for mid to high volume applications.
Selecting the proper dispenser is critical to the adhesive application process. A two-component adhesive will only reach its desired performance properties when both the A and B components are precisely metered to the ratio stipulated by the manufacturer. While dispenser selection is often over-looked, its purpose is to be a user-friendly, precision tool for industrial applications.
• Lightweight and hand held
• Manual operation
• Consistent and precise metering
• Torsion resistant design to maintain equal dispensing of both components
• Robust, integral plunger
• Integrated pressure release to eliminate drooling
• Highly ergonomic design
• Balanced and light-weight
• Good visibility during application due to position of cartridge
• Visible dispense indicator
|Country of Manufacture
|1:1, 2:1, 4:1, 10:1